We are cordially inviting potential authors to submit an abstract (maximum length 2,000 characters) in English, related to one of the major topics. An international review panel will review the abstracts according to scientific content and suitability for the conference. A limited number of abstracts will be accepted for oral or poster presentations.
Deadline of Abstract Submission: 7 May 2017.
Please note that the final workshop topics arise from and de-pend on the quality and quantity of submitted abstracts to the following topics:
• B cells
• T cells
• Dendritic cells
• Antigen presentation
• Regulatory immune cells
• NK cells & other Innate immune cells
• Innate receptors and sensors
• Signaling and transcriptional regulation in immune cells
• Chronic inflammation & autoimmunity
• Tumor immunology & Immunotherapy
• Veterinary Immunology
• Immunology of fertilization and pregnancy
• Immune diagnostics and monitoring
• Microbiome and immunity
For your information:
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the adjudication. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.